Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The newest additions to our family

So like I need anything else on my to-do list right? Well wrong….sorta!

Meet the latest additions to our family….

b1

Jax named the black duck “Tuck” and the yellow duck “Ming-Ming.” You know…off of The Wonder Pets. Too cute right?

b2

We have 10 baby chicks. No names yet. LOL.

My main purpose for getting them was to use them in my Easter sessions.

But…they will now be apart of our family.

Jax is so excited, and I am too. I love them! We always had chickens and other animals growing up. I’m so excited for Jax to have the same experiences.

I might have lost my mind…but what fun.

Easie Peasie now has new residents….so say hello to BLOG WORLD new duckies and chickies!!!

 

XoXo

signature

No comments:


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS