Saturday, February 25, 2012

It’s Saturday and I’m pinning and I should be CLEANING!

Happy weekend friends!

It’s Saturday and it’s gorgeous outside.

I need to be cleaning.

I need to do the huge list of homework that is DUE right now.

I need to edit pictures.

I need to get ready for my photo session this afternoon.

And what am I doing?

PINNING!

I haven’t pinned in ages. I try to take a break from Pinterest sometimes to rely on my own creative ideas for projects rather than try to do what everyone else is doing. Breaking free from the crowd is a good thing sometimes.

I do think that Pinterest is a GEM for workout motivation though.

In between finding workout inspirations I’ve seen some pretty RAD stuff.

Like this chandelier…yes I’ll take three please!

Pinned Image

Found HERE

-----------------------♥

I’ve always wanted a pink typewriter!!! Ahhh…someday I hope! I think I could write the most fabulous things with a pink typewriter. LOL. =)

Pinned Image

Found HERE

-----------------------♥

These flowers make my heart happy and remind me that Spring is right around the corner. I’m so excited. I’m ready to get my hands in the dirt and plant a few!

Pinned Image

Found HERE

-----------------------♥

Oh Chevron you’ve had me at hello. And I just love these chevron towels. Just gorg.

Pinned Image

Found HERE

-----------------------♥

AAAAMEN! This makes me laugh, and is SO TRUE! It’s a great workout reminder….NO EXCUSES!

Pinned Image

Found HERE

-----------------------♥

Embracing this as I’ve started training for my 25K run. Embracing this in every area of my life.♥

Pinned Image

Found HERE

-----------------------♥

Realizing how true this is…more and more each day. This pertains not only to exercise and health, but in everything of life. Small little changes add up to BIG changes in the future. I’ve spent the last 2 years doing teeny, little daily changes. I’m the girl who was so lost and hurt in my divorce I could barely leave my house much less look up and smile. I own my own company now and I’m in grad school…and I’m training for a  half-marathon now. Little changes…add up to BIG changes.

Pinned ImageFound HERE

-----------------------♥

 

Don’t these quotes make you want to get off your keester and get something accomplished! I love them!

Have an AWESOME weekend! Do a few little things to show yourself some LOVE this weekend!

XoXo

signature

No comments:


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS