Thursday, November 3, 2011

I think I can…I think I can…I think I can!!

Oh my word!! This weekend is my LAST weekend class in Alpine for my Thoreau seminar…and I am feeling the PULL and PUSH of all the work to finish up class. By tomorrow evening….I will be here…

Open

but without my side-kick who LOVES the “horn-cow” as he calls it on campus….

Open2

He will be with his Daddio for the weekend and having a large time I’m sure.

----♥

I on the other hand, will be working my hinooooskie off in class…with this final research project….

thoreau

 

GOODNESS!!!

I’m busy making the final pages for my project!! It was waaaaaay more fun than the boring 20-page research paper option!!

But I keep thinking of things to add! LOL! I hope that helps my grade!!

Here’s a few sample pages from my Thoreau teaching unit!!

board

 

 

imagery

 

 

Imagery Artwork Assignment HandOut

 

 

board2

OH my goodnes!! These are the more FUN pages of the project. Putting the entire unit into a document and notebook is another story. It’s almooooooooooooooost done though!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Then I will just have my other 2 online classes to finish out and I will have SURVIVED!!

One semester down…3 to go!!

One baby step at a time LOL!!!

 

Hope your week has been AWESOME!!!!

XoXo

signature

1 comment:

Kat said...

Oh honey, I don't know how you do it. So impressed! (there is a typo on Imagery artwork assignment - createa - if that helps.) I have two markets next weekend so I am quickly making so much stuff - it is definitely twice the effort and have been making the most adorable baby booties! I hope your project goes really well. Kat :-)


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS