Thursday, July 14, 2011

101 Sewing Tutorials–by Everything Etsy

image

Have you seen this??

How stinkin’ FUN!!!! This makes me want to get ‘ol Bessy THREADED up and try my hand at a few of these cute ideas by Everything Etsy. I wish my sewing machine wasn’t 101 years old and I could figure out the blasted bobbin thingy better. It’s slightly frustrating!! LOL!!!☺

But I just might…because look at all the sewing fun!

 

image

image via: While They Snooze

image

image via: Simply Jenna

image

image via: The Country Chic Cottage

image

image via: Come On Ilene!

image

image via: Prudent Baby

Pretty sweet ideas!!

Swing by Everything Etsy by clicking HERE to look at all the GOODIES!!!! You can also click each image to visit that particular tutorial! FUN TIMES!!!

Oh happy day!!

XoXo

signature

No comments:


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS