Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Love Day 7–Easiest gingerbread cookies ever and a free printable

Howdy dooo friends! It’s the middle of the week! Yahoooo! Well maybe? I need a little more hours in the day this week. Just a few!

Today was our grocery shopping day and I found the perfect way to have holiday cookies in my kitchen, without baking them. I don’t have time this week. It’s finals time and it’s BUUUUUUUUSY! But I wanted to make sure we had a few little holiday yummies.

Jaxon actually found them. He loved that they were little “men.”

We put them in our thrifted cookie jar we found last week. It was $4.50 --- I saw one almost identical in a retail store for $29.99. Wowzers! 

002b

And here are our super awesome gingerbread cookies!

004b

They were $2.38 and I was totally OK with that! Yay!! I didn’t have to mess my kitchen up this week baking. Whoooohooooo!

007b

I did do a quick craftie today. If you don’t subscribe to Jones Design Company you really should. Emily makes such amazing stuff and has the cutest tutorials. Visit her HERE to subscribe…because you can get this awesome Christmas printable…

009b

as well as gift tags and an entire book of Christmas tutorials. FUN!

I used an 11x14 Dollar Tree frame I had from a few years back and vintage wall paper as a background. I sponged some red paint on the frame and VIOLA! Super CUTE reminder of the TRUE reason of our CHRISTmas!

I put it on our mantle so we can see it daily.

011b

It was a quick and cute project that I really love!

016b

Have a BLESSED day!

XoXo

signature

1 comment:


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS