Monday, March 7, 2011

Mamma Mondays: Spring will be here soon!

Oh Jumping June Bugs!
Maybe you didn’t notice…but I didn’t post a scrap of anything on Friday. We were busy and just you know…busy!
My BFF and business partner/photographer and I had an AMAZING photo shoot on Saturday. We are SO BLESSED to do something we SO LOVE.
Here’s a few of my favorites!
BRYLIEGH 409
B1

Isn’t she a DOLL!!
The rest of our weekend was….a circus…literally. Lol.
We WENT TO THE CIRCUS!!image
Jaxon LOVED it!!! Well…until we had to leave! Then it was the battle of the wills…and well…HE WON!! We were KAPOOOPED by the time we got home and IN BED!
I hope your weekend was AWESOME too!
Amidst all of this Busyness…I started thinking about how Spring will be here oh so soon. Like as in a few weeks. I’m so ready. I planted a few bulbs last week and digging in the dirt made me itch a little for the Spring…and fresh new plants. And just oh…lovely SPRING!
I found this CAAUTE tutorial by 2 Little Hooligans to make all your garden tools fabulous. I’m totally smitten!!! This might be my weekend PROJECT!
GARDEN TOOL FABULOUSNESS!
image
You must stop by and check it out! We should have a garden tool decorating PARTAAAAAY! Click the picture to VISIT!!!

Have a SUPER beginning of the week amigos!!!
XoXo
signature

No comments:


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS