Saturday, December 18, 2010

My floor is D.O.N.E

I FINALLY finished my living room floor today!! Whoooooop whoooooooop! I cranked up the ♪♫80’s ROCK♪♫ and GOT ‘ER DONE!!

Now…for the POLY fumes to GO AWAY! Why is polyurethane so RANK???? (cough cough….GAG!!!)

I’m so in ♥love with my floor now. Can you be in love with a FLOOR? LOL!!!!!

It’s so FRESH…and GLOSSY…and PURDY and CLEAN! So much better than SHAGGARIFFIC…grossness…CARPET!!

When everything dries I will post FINAL pictures…and how I did it all! The only cost of this project was the POLY! Super EASY and SUPER budget FRIENDLY!

11-20-2010 044_thumb[3]

floor2 005

 

LoVe….HuGz….& SHaG…RuGz……

10035475C0DE5EC972E8B93AC373E3BC

3 comments:

Heather said...

In the process of doing our floor. Can't wait to see how you did it!

Heather @ The Other White House

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! WANNA DO MINE? LOL!

Ailith Blesington said...

I love the fiery red color of your floor. It looks awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished outcome of your floor. Nice work!


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS