Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yummmm….Chili Rellenos Casserole

Who doesn’t like a “stick-to-your-ribs” casserole!!! I love finding new recipes for DELISH casseroles! And I found a FABULOUS new recipe!!! I’m definitely making this on Sunday!!

Chili Rellenos Casserole
image
image credit: Green Cattle Beef


And maybe even a little Sopapilla Cheesecake too!

image
image credit: Green Cattle Beef


Oh my GOODNESS!!!


CLICK the images for recipe individual recipe information!

Both recipes are from one of my favorite blogs!! I’m a faithful reader of The Green Cattle blog.

Number one because I’m all about supporting local bloggers and companies {she’s a Texas girl too}…and Number two because I love HER recipes!!! And number three…her sweet cotton-headed munchkins remind me of my little tooter-pie! And at our house…we are big fans of cows too!! LOL!☺

You must swing by The Green Cattle blog and check out the amazing food! And their funny llama named Tina!!
image
image credit: Green Cattle Beef


 ♥♥P.S.
I'll be participating in







on Thursdays from now on! TOOOOO FUN!!! Click the image above to learn more!!!

My weekly embrace the camera picture is from yesterday! My sweet Mamma bought me the caaa-uuutest dang hat! A lady bug hat! You know how I feel about ladybugs!!! If you don't understand the connection with me and my little lady bugs you can go HERE!



Let me know if you start participating in EMBRACE THE CAMERA!!!
I'd love to see your GORGEOUS PICS!!


XoXo
signature

2 comments:

Mommy Girl said...

super cute hat! I too have a thing for ladybugs!

Leslie said...

Thanks so much for reading my blog and for posting about it! Hope you enjoy the recipes! You are an amazing photographer!! And you might love bracelets as much as i do. Wish I'd seen that post earlier!! Thanks again!


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS