Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My favorite sweet snack…caramel peanut butter banana rice cakes

As you know I love the Eat Clean diet. And I strive to eat 100% clean but there are a few things that are not clean and I’m okay with that.
If I’m 85% to 90% clean in my diet then that’s pretty awesome for me.
One of my favorite snacks is a smidgen clean with a touch of not so clean. LOL.
044

To make one you just need:
Caramel rice cakes
Natural peanut butter
Banana
Agave nectar
♥Top a caramel rice cake with peanut butter. Slice a banana on top and drizzle with agave nectar.
It is as decadent as a rich dessert, yet without all the junk and extra fat and calories. I promise you will love it and be hooked.
If I’m craving something sweet this does the trick and I don’t feel guilty about eating it!
Try one and let me know what you think!!
XoXo
signature

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

Ooooh...that does sound yummy!

Have a lovely day!


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS