Thursday, November 18, 2010

Water4Christmas

God has worked in my life this week in MIGHTY ways. I’m still speechless…shocked and in awe at the power of God’s love in my life. I am forever grateful…and I am not the same person I was when I woke up yesterday. I still haven’t stopped crying…tears of joy! Someday soon I will blog about it. ♥

Today though…I have to share about Water4Christmas. I had no idea what it was until I started reading ♥♥MEG’S blog♥♥.

I love her. Love everything about her blog…her crafts…her photography…and her passion for Africa.

As a single Mom I definitely take less things for granted than I ever did when I was married…but I still think I need to be more and more grateful for MORE THINGS.

I never stop to realize that we are so blessed to live with CLEAN water. We have no idea what it is like to live WITHOUT basic necessities like water and electricity. Although I thank God every month when my utilities are paid…I never thank Him for just the blessing of HAVING these things.

image

Today MEG blogged about a way to give the gift of clean water in Africa.

Craft something.

Make something.

Create and give it to sell for donations to provide clean water for a village in Africa.

stacks_image_30_1

Click HERE to read her post!

I’m thinking of hosting a CRAFTING party to all the {creative girlies} in my community to make things to send. It would be awesome to send a piece of WEST TEXAS love!

I craft all the time for the love of it…this gives me a chance to pay it forward for my blessings…using my gift of crafting. Love it!♥

stacks_image_170_1

Let me know what you come up with and if you are participating! Click any of the images to learn more about Water4Christmas!!

Love & blessings!

10035475C0DE5EC972E8B93AC373E3BC

1 comment:

Miss G said...

did you send crafts from west texas? I am so excited for the shop to open. I read about it on Meg's blog too and just found your blog after doing some googling about water4christmas. Exciting! Kelly

p.s. I'm a Texas girl too.


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS