Wednesday, November 24, 2010

“Give Thanks” bunting

I found this LOVELY and CUTE bunting this week! I am such a SUCKER for bunting. I ♥ it! This one is right up my JUNKARIFIC alley…and it’s just shabby enough to be FABULOUS!
image
You can download your own from Moselle by clicking HERE
I just love their look & style…I think you will too!! It is PERFECT if you are hosting Thanksgiving!! It’s perfect CUTE decor!!
Here is mine in all it’s glory! I had already put it up when I took pics. WAY bad idea. It was hard to get a good pic!! So…sorry for the not-so-stellar pics…but you can at least get an idea of what it looks like!☺
11-24-2010 061
I printed mine out…cut it out…and added a few extra details! Not much though…lace and a few paper pinwheel-thingys!!
11-24-2010 054
You could personalize this in so many cute ways! I procrastinated…and I don’t have time to do much more! BUT…I LOVE IT!!! I put it over my sink in the kitchen…so everyone who comes tomorrow for Thanksgiving will see it and can be reminded to GIVE THANKS for all of their blessings!
11-24-2010 063
If you do make one, don’t forget to add it to the Moselle Flickr gallery!!☺ I am adding mine…but later…when I can get BETTER PICS!
11-24-2010 066
A few random Jax pics from this week too!!
His granny bought him a kaleidoscope. I keep trying to show him how to look into it with ONE eye. He thinks you put it on your NOSE! It’s pretty funny!
11-24-2010 028
He’s been a BIG stinker today…of all days when I don’t have time for it! I’m trying to pre-bake, clean and prepare for tomorrow and he’s making messes and doing crazy stuff!
Here he is…at my desk…when he knows he’s NOT supposed to be! Just look at his face…he knows he’s NOT supposed to be there!
11-24-2010 051
I made cupcakes for my BFF’s birthday today…and he totally hijacked this one!
11-24-2010 039
He tried to hide the evidence in the TOILET!! I had to fish out a CUPCAKE from the toilet…while preparing for Thanksgiving festivities! It’s never boring at our house!!
I made heart-shaped biscuits…for our traditional Harwell family dressing for tomorrow!!
11-24-2010 043
And speaking of dressing….and traditions…here is an OLD SCHOOL pic of my BFF/sister LORIE and I baking Harwell family dressing about 5 years ago!! It’s our FAVORITE! Half of our fun on Thanksgiving is sister time in the kitchen! We have a blast! Mimosas…baking..laughing…and GOOD TIMES!
 DRESSING!
I hope everyone has an amazing, blessed and marvelous Thanksgiving!! I am so looking forward to spending the day with those I love so much…and praising God for all that I have been blessed with!

♥♥Rejoice always,  pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 ♥♥
Blessings & Love
10035475C0DE5EC972E8B93AC373E3BC

1 comment:

teffanie said...

Love it! I might try to make one. Thanks.


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS