Thursday, November 4, 2010

Best GROWTH CHART {DIY} ever!

So first off I must apologize for my lack of posts. I haven’t had any CREATIVE MOJO for days now! I’ve been totally BLAHDY BLAH BLAH! But I saw this little cute doo-dah and instantly I was ready to CREATE!
I have looked and looked for a cute and CHEAP growth chart for Jaxon. Have you priced these things lately? Like $70 and higher! Are you kidding me?? Ummm…I’m on a single-Mamma budget so that kind of price is OUT!!
But I saw this little JEWEL and I knew I could rock this bad-boy!
image
Photo credit: The Stir
It’s SOOOOOO cute! I totally ♥ it!!
Here it is in Jax’s room {and the pic is less than stellar – I just used my phone!!} But you get the idea!!
359987753221_0_0
If you want to print one of your own….CLICK HERE
•A few notes:
♥I DID NOT use an Exacto knife! Heck no…I haven’t picked one of those up since my DESIGN classes in college!!! I used plain-Jane scissors.
♥I also used a black Sharpie to color all the edges of every sheet of paper…but you probably could get away with just doing touch ups!
♥I used PHOTO paper to print my chart on. It’s thicker, tougher and glossier for easier marking! Just use a Sharpie to make your marks! VIOILA!
Hope you enjoy this as much as I did!!!☺
XoXo
10035475C0DE5EC972E8B93AC373E3BC

No comments:


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS