Wednesday, October 26, 2011

How our week is going....

Jax and I have both been a little under the weather this week. Well more like...we have been completely sick as can be.I did a cheerleader photo session on Monday and could barely talk! I think we are on the flip-side of the worst though...so THANK GOODNESS!





















We've had the vaporizer on non-stop, the nebulizer going every 4 hours for breathing treatments,  and all the other "cold season" things going in full gear! Not fun!
Hope you all are having a MUCH SUNNIER week than we are!!
XoXo

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

Bless you! I hope you both feel better soon!

Life Happens said...

I hope you guys both get better soon! Hope the sun will come out and shine to cheer you up :)

"Mama Wild" said...

Sending you lots of sympathy and get well wishes! Eat lots of chillis & garlic to speed up recovery. I know you love Halloween so I hope you're well enough in time to enjoy it! x


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS