Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bow-making crafties for my photography studio!

Happy TUESDAY! Hope your day is GRAND so far. I just wanted to share a few pictures of some bows I made for my photography studio. My wish is – to have a LARGE collection on-hand of bows and hair-goodies for clients to choose from for their sweet pea’s sessions! Here’s a few I whipped up to get started….

003 logo

I made these for a TWIN one-month old session I had this past weekend.

004 logo

Here are the sweet GIRLS with them on -

Taya 702 logo

Here are the rest of them…..

024 logo

030 logo

031 logo

040 logo

Bows are SO FUN to make!! Have you made any pretties lately!! I’d love to see your pretties too!!!

Have a SUPER day!!

XoXo

signature

1 comment:

Life Happens said...

So cute. And those twin babies are just adorable with the head bands. Since I have a baby boy, I make bowties :)


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS