Thursday, December 29, 2011

Don’t forget!!

You have two more days to get BLACK-EYED peas for New Year’s day eating!!

In the South it’s a TRADITION. You must eat black-eyed peas on New Year’s day for good luck. I bought mine a few weeks ago so I wouldn’t forget.

005bb

If I was awesome, I would have fresh ones. Mmmmm. My Mom makes the best, fresh black-eyed peas. Some people hate them and think they taste like dirt. I love their taste. Whip up a pan of corn bread and you are SET!

I’ve seen dips made with them also that would be a great alternative if you can’t eat them plain!

What traditions do you have for New Year’s? I’d LOVE to hear about them!

Happy Thursday!♥

P.S. Guess what? January 3rd I will announce a new giveaway! Yaaaaaaaaay!!!

XoXo,

signature

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS