Saturday, December 15, 2012

Savoring time to paint…my joyful sign

It’s Saturday.

My Pandora station is Edif Piaf.

My house is quiet.

And I finally had time to get my paintbrushes out.

009

I’ve had a few blank old wooden signs my Mom made me at least 6 months ago. I’ve waited to paint them, waiting for the perfect words.

This morning I read this verse and I knew exactly what I wanted to paint.

♥Be joyful always♥   ---1 Thessalonians 5:16

It isn’t always easy. But choosing joy daily is the way to overcome the drudgery of every day life. Try it. I promise it will change you for the better.

Choose joy.♥

[[To make my sign I used my blank, old wooden sign ((made from vintage barn wood)), paint, Modge Podge and glitter.]]

015

 

I painted the words and then let them dry.

016

After the paint dried, I used a paintbrush to apply Modge Podge to the top of each letter. I dusted them all with glitter. And viola! Old wood + glitter + JOY. It just doesn’t get much better than that!

019

 

Ahhh. Painting is good for the soul.

004

 

I hope you have time to paint or do something artful, soothing and crafty today too!

XoXo,

Tiffany

3 comments:

From Ice Cream to Marathon said...

That is beautiful! I love it. You're so talented!!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. Do you free hand paint your letters or use stencils? I have been trying to find some different stencils but there is not much variety at the local craft stores.

Anonymous said...

DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
What's app +2347012841542
Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS