Saturday, August 11, 2012

Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting….yummo!

Jax and I made a huge mess in the kitchen last night…

018

We made these melt-in-your-mouth Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting …so the mess was totally worth it.

032

My icing didn’t turn out as pretty as the original recipe. I’m such an airhead that when my timer went off for the stove saying it was warmed up and ready…I turned the entire stove off….thinking I had turned off the timer. So by the time the bars baked…the icing had already set. I am a GENIUS at times I tell ya!

It still tastes like HEAVEN!

I found this on Pinterest and it was AWESOME!

We have made plates and shared with everyone we love today. It’s a great recipe to bake and share with friends and neighbors!!

 

You can find the original recipe at Life’s Original Measures HERE.

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!!!

XoXo,

Tiffany

2 comments:

affectioknit said...

Sounds yummy...and easily veganized...

~Have a lovely day!

The Kitchen Kook said...

Ohmigosh. I love this recipe. I just made some myself, and I love how moist and soft these are! Wayy better than banana bread!

Take a look :)
http://thekitchenkook.blogspot.com/2013/01/moist-banana-bars-with-brown-butter.html


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS