Thursday, May 10, 2012

Embracing changes...

Has it really been over  a week since we chatted? My goodness time flies when you are having fun. Oh wait. I wasn't having fun. I was trudging through grad school finals. I think I may have survived. Maybe. Perhaps. My brain feels like complete Jell-O. But hey...I made it.

This little guy has been my saving grace....
All I have to do is look at that sweet face and suddenly everything doesn't really matter....melts away.
He's soooo into bugs right now. He loves picking up ants in his little bug-picker-upper-thingy and then he puts them in a Mason jar to watch them. I love my little scientist.

On a different note I have so huge, amazing, wonderful news!!

Jaxy and I are MOVING!
Oh m gravy! Can you believe it?

We will be moving sometime ths summer to.....ALPINE.
A lot of really amazing things have fallen into place and it's going to be change for us that is both scary and exciting.

I will keep you posted as things progress. Right now I'm just trying to wrap my mind around the whole thing. The worst part of it that I can think of so far....the closest Hobby Lobby will be 3 hours away! LOL!

Have a MARVELOUS day!
XoXo
Tiffany

3 comments:

Chuck said...

What a cute Albert Einstein! Take lots of pictures.
One of mine is teaching Physics in High School.
Enjoy Life !!

affectioknit said...

Sweet! Scout used to have one of those bug vacuum thingies...

Very best wishes with your move!

~Have a lovely day!

7 shells said...

Buying a certified pre-owned car is much like purchasing a brand new car.
we makes sure that the vehicles are inspected by qualified automobile engineers and then sold to the customers with manufacturer’s warranty.
It’s essential to know the perks of purchasing a pre-owned vehicle and when the vehicle is suppose to be in a better condition than a non-certified used cars then it can save your hard earned money.
we are selling the best pre-owned cars and we have the best collection of cars in very affordable prices.
easy loan are availabele
for more visit: https://www.malhotramotor.com
for details call us : +91-9711878910
+91-9810067167, +919873467167


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS