Monday, September 24, 2012

Cute Fall decorations

Happy Monday!

Did you have a GREAT beginning of Fall this weekend?
We sure did.

Jax and I rested, watched cartoons, cleaned a little, went to Mass, took naps..and just enjoyed staying home and relaxing.

Since it is now officially Fall I thought we should celebrate by ooing-and-aaaahing over some cute decorations!!

[[ I included the link below each photo to find out how to make one...or to see more inspiration! ]]


I absolutely adore this book pumpkin. Book pages + modge podge = super cute!!


How cute is this sign?? Find some old wood and jazz it up with paint and you are good to go! I'm so wanting to do this!!




I'm a HUGE sucker for vintage globes. If I could ever bring myself to cut one in half...I would so do this. LOVE IT!




Love, love, love the effect of these white pumpkins. I have a few old, orange ones that could use a face-lift and I'm thinking a coat of white paint might be just the perk they need!!






Love this banner!!

 via HGTV




Happy Monday!!
XoXo,
Tiffany

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DR EMU WHO HELP PEOPLE IN ANY TYPE OF LOTTERY NUMBERS

It is a very hard situation when playing the lottery and never won, or keep winning low fund not up to 100 bucks, i have been a victim of such a tough life, the biggest fund i have ever won was 100 bucks, and i have been playing lottery for almost 12 years now, things suddenly change the moment i came across a secret online, a testimony of a spell caster called dr emu, who help people in any type of lottery numbers, i was not easily convinced, but i decided to give try, now i am a proud lottery winner with the help of dr emu, i won $1,000.0000.00 and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery.

Contact him on email Emutemple@gmail.com
What's app +2347012841542
Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/
Https://web.facebook.com/Emu-Temple-104891335203341


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS