Monday, September 24, 2012

Cute Fall decorations

Happy Monday!

Did you have a GREAT beginning of Fall this weekend?
We sure did.

Jax and I rested, watched cartoons, cleaned a little, went to Mass, took naps..and just enjoyed staying home and relaxing.

Since it is now officially Fall I thought we should celebrate by ooing-and-aaaahing over some cute decorations!!

[[ I included the link below each photo to find out how to make one...or to see more inspiration! ]]


I absolutely adore this book pumpkin. Book pages + modge podge = super cute!!


How cute is this sign?? Find some old wood and jazz it up with paint and you are good to go! I'm so wanting to do this!!




I'm a HUGE sucker for vintage globes. If I could ever bring myself to cut one in half...I would so do this. LOVE IT!




Love, love, love the effect of these white pumpkins. I have a few old, orange ones that could use a face-lift and I'm thinking a coat of white paint might be just the perk they need!!






Love this banner!!

 via HGTV




Happy Monday!!
XoXo,
Tiffany

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS