Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Change is a good thing…

So I changed my hair. Like bigtime changed it.
It has taken me two weeks to be okay with it. Yes that’s silly. But it is such a BIG change it took me a little bit to get used to it.

I cut over 6 inches and darkened it. Like way darker.
At first I honestly thought I wasn’t pretty anymore. Like if I didn’t have long hair…I wouldn't be pretty. How crazy right??? Ha ha ha.

I love it now. Like love, love, love, love it.

I haven’t changed it like this since before Jaxon was born. I think it was time.
Change….is a good thing.
profile

[[ We were taking silly pictures with glasses + mustaches. Gosh I love his heart. ]]


Here’s to embracing change…and being brave enough to do it. ♥
XoXo,
Tiffany

4 comments:

affectioknit said...

Gorgeous! I love it!

~Have a lovely day!

Life Happens said...

Beautiful!!

Dominique said...

Its absolutely beautiful! But i know how you feel, i love my long hair and have never ever dyed it! dont have the heart to do it! But yours looks hot hun! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always love your blog.

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS