Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mini Tacos Recipe…

So I found this too cute recipe on Pinterest….
Mini tacos:  Won ton wrappers in muffin tins filled with taco seasoned ground meat, cheese & bake.
image via Ginnerobot

And I tried making my own….
tacos
They are SUPER DUPER cute and SUPER DUPER easy!!
All you need is:
Won Ton wrappers (I bought the pre-cut ones)
Hamburger meat
Taco Seasoning
Cheese

Brown the ground beef. Season with taco seasoning. Place the wontons in a cupcake pan…bake a few minutes on 350 degrees…or until wontons are golden. Fill each cup with meat and top with cheese.
VIOLA!!
Cutest tacos ever!

Happy Tuesday!
XoXo,
Tiffany

2 comments:

Life Happens said...

Quick and easy, that's my kind of recipe! Yummy!

Anonymous said...

My family loved these!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS