Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Friday!

Yep, it’s official. First week of January is OVER. And I don’t know about you, but January is already a whirlwind. Jax has been sick all week and we haven’t had a whole lot of sleep! Night time is pretty rough for Jaxon’s breathing and congestion. On top of it, he has double ear infections. 2012 has already been a doozie! But we are still marching right along.

A few things I accomplished this week were:

Making Jax’s horsie curtains for his room….

002

And I absolutely cheated. I used  my iron + Liquid Stitch to make the hems.

The cutest thing ever was Jaxon attempting to help.

008

He grabbed my measuring tape and said, “Mamma this one is 2 and 1 feet!”

Ha ha ha ha.

010

I don’t know where he picked that up, but it was pretty sweet.

Then he did a victory dance on top of it!

001

He’s not shy….at all. And yes…he refuses to wear clothes!!

I haven’t taken pictures of the curtains and how they look in his room yet, but I will! They are SUPER cute and sweet. He loves his new horsie room!

-----------♥

I also had to work on a draft post for a new Head & Shoulders product review I’ve been doing. I had to have a new head shot for the post…and Jaxon thought he needed to be in the picture too!

023 b

He cracks me up!

I had to take advantage of a few sugars!

041

And I did finally finish my shots and the post. So get ready…a new review and giveaway will be open soon!

And speaking of giveaways….have you entered my most recent one???

Click HERE to read my review of the new Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Remover Duo…and put your name in the hat!!!

Have a MARVELOUS weekend!!!

XoXo

signature

No comments:


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS