Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Monday!!

Hi everyone! Hope everyone had a BLESSED weekend!! I sure did!!! It was FAST and BUSY!! I was so blessed to be able to do a destination wedding with my best friend this weekend in Lubbock, Texas. SUPER FUN!! It was at the Cap*Rock Winery! It was GORGEOUS and SO MUCH fun! Both the bride and groom as well as their families were just precious!

Amanda 463BB logo

In addition to that FUN, I had two other family shoots too which were just PRECIOUS!!

Lisa 192 logo

Lisa 376SEP logo

Smith Family 108 logo

I soooooo love capturing families and memories!! It just MAKES my DAY!

If you haven’t joined the Easie Peasie Photography & Design Co. fun on Facebook click HERE to join!! We have lot’s of fun and I share lot’s of tid-bits of what is going on with my photo & design stuff that I don’t usually share here!

Have a SUPER – MARVELOUS – BLESSED day!!

XoXo

signature

No comments:


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS