Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hi there!

Oh my word. I’m sure you’ve noticed. But we haven’t been in blog-land in a few days. Graduate school is in FULL motion. And so is everything ELSE!! I recently branched away from my partnership photography business and am pursuing my own endeavor.

So on top of graduate homework…I’ve been slowly building my new website and social networking presence. These kinds of projects take so much time…as much as I wish it was done in one sitting…it’s just not. So slowly…in baby steps…it’s coming together!

If you want to take a peek at my new photo biz click my little banner:

EP card front copy

And if you want to find us on Facebook click HERE!

We are EASIE PEASIE everywhere! And it’s SO FUN!!!!!!

---------------------

It’s quite an adventure and a leap of faith…but remember this saying…..

image

image via Pinterest

I’ve been having a lot of conversations with God lately. And for once in my life…I’m really listening. I’ve been blessed in so many ways over the past few months. I really need to write a book about it. Maybe I will journal it at least just to illustrate this amazing journey I’m on.

For example, as you know I will be commuting to Alpine for my graduate classes once a month. That is over 3 hours from my home. That’s a lot of gas, hotel and food money. After my first trip, because of God’s grace… I had a deal with the amazing lodge/cottage I stayed at to do a sessions on-location as well as a whole new branch of my photo business…in Alpine. Not only will I do photos in my hometown, but there too!! And just a few sessions will help pay my school and traveling costs. That is BIG HELP for a SINGLE MAMMA going to grad school.

---------------------

See how it all works out? God is just taking care of me and my little Jaxy every step of the way. I really feel like He was telling me before all this started – “Are you really going to have faith and believe…or are you going to sit on the sidelines in fear?” And once I just jumped off in faith…every single…detail…has been taken care of. In amazing ways. This scripture for me…says it all….and is so true!

image

image via Pinterest

---------------------

I have a LOT’S of goodies to share with you. While creating my new business…I’ve come up with new ideas for displaying things and making things CUTE!!! I think I am going to start sharing all these ideas because maybe you too can use them to start your own business endeavors!!  Because after all…..

image

image via Pinterest

 

AND…if you….

image

image via Pinterest

SOOOOOO…..have a GREAT week…..and

image

image via Pinterest

The FUTURE is EXCITING!!!!! BIG things are happening…and in store for all of us!!

 

Have a BLESSED SUNDAY!!!

XoXo

signature

1 comment:

Kat said...

What an exciting and busy time for you. The website looks great and your images are amazing. Make sure you get enough rest, burning the candle at both ends. Kat :-)


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS