Friday, July 1, 2011

Iced coffee…my new favorite

Oh my oh my….do you get MESMERIZED by PIONEER WOMAN’S photography of her recipes. Good lord. It’s AH-mazing. I saw this picture and recipe the other day….and I haven’t been the same since.
image
image via The Pioneer Woman
PW’s recipe for THE PERFECT ICED COFFEE found HERE!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
It is NO secret that I have coffee issues. So I immediately began searching my cabinets for ingredients to make my own!!! I’ve always LOVED Frappuccino's but never tried just iced coffee. That picture made me drool…and I was certain is must be DELISH!!
I didn’t have an entire bag of coffee…but I had a little…plus I just couldn’t wait 8 hours for it to steep.
But….oh honey dew…I do have an espresso machine. (Thank you MAMMA!)
So here’s my version of PERFECT ICED COFFEE!!
iced coffee

I gathered these ingredients….{{coffee addicts already have things like this on hand…lol}}
coffee1
And brewed a pot of espresso….
coffee2
And MIXED up THIS fine cup of ICED COFFEE!!!
coffee4
PW used a LARGER Mason jar for hers….I couldn’t find an empty one to use…but I have a whole set of smaller mug versions. It’s summertime…MASON jars are a MUST for beverages!!!
Needless to say…this…is my new morning cup of JOE. I’m in LOVE!!
coffee7

It’s the BAD version too…sugar…cream…the works. Yes I know….and I’m okay with it!!!
coffee5
SUPER DUPER YUMMMMMMO!!!
Try it this weekend! I bet you will LOVE it too!!!
XoXo
signature

1 comment:

Pam Austin said...

WOW - that cup looked must marvelous! I'll have to get on the ball / Mark's Mom was well ahead of us with her cofee drinks!


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS