Thursday, June 16, 2011

Toddler 4th of July craft project & Starbucks….

Firs of all THANK YOU – THANK YOU – THANK YOU to everyone who commented me and emailed me about the coupons!! I have an arsenal of information now and am SO EXCITED!!! If I haven’t emailed you back I will soon!! You guys are AH-MAZING!!!!
Secondly, we made a few 4th of July decorations around here, nothing big, but a little red, white and blue!

Jaxon painted a piece of paper with red and blue paint….I traced stars over the painting…and then we cut them out and hung them in our front window!

Misc-Starbucks 016

Jaxon also had is very first ever Starbucks experience yesterday….

Misc-Starbucks 069
Misc-Starbucks 076
Misc-Starbucks 098
Misc-Starbucks 106

No that isn’t coffee…it’s chocolate milk. And yes…we had our Hot Wheels and goldfish snacks!!! LOL!!

I also did my hair caraazy too yesterday for our special outing….I followed one of the tutorials I found on my Pinterest. Mine did not turn out at all like the pictures. And it didn’t stay pinned up too well either. I just ended up looking like a crazy Mamma with crazy hair….which really I guess is my USUAL LOOK! LOL!! But it was fun to try it out! Photographing the back of your head is so not easy!☺

Misc-Starbucks 048

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

And finally, the little stinker ---- A.K.A. TAZ -----A.K.A. JAXON did a REAL doozie on his Mamma this morning. I have been waiting for 2 months for my replacement PayPal debit card to come in. Yes…2 months well over 2 months really. It FINALLY came in yesterday….and POOF disappeared from my desk this morning.

I was in tears. Having one of those “I need to be more ORGANIZED moments.” And then I remembered that about 6 months ago when I got my new BANK debit card came in…Jax also found it and HID IT under my SATELLITE DISH receiver.  You have no idea how long it took to find that one. Sooooo…in tears I started looking around at spots he might have put it….finally I saw this…..

Misc-Starbucks 109

That little stinker!!!

Misc-Starbucks 114

He kept saying LOOK MAMMA…LOOK MAMMA! Oh I’m looking…lol!
This is where that table sits….to the left over there!! See it!!!

Misc-Starbucks 120

Totally opposite side of my desk where the card was.

Thank you LORD for MAMMA PATIENCE this morning and for helping me FIND our DEBIT CARD!!!
Goodness!!

Have a great Thursday!!
signature

1 comment:

affectioknit said...

I'm so glad you found your card...

Have a great week!


 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS