Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Pair of JUNKING Make-Overs~

I found these little treasures the other day while “junking.”  My DH gave me the “are you serious” look when I picked up the fence deco piece. But I just knew it would be FAB with some paint!
May 23 2010 021
May 23 2010 016
And here they are after a little TLC:
May 23 2010 036
May 23 2010 037
Once again…white paint is FANTABULOUS!
I also wanted to say THANK YOU to all of you who have commented on all my recent projects as well as joined my little blog as a follower! It’s such a great honor and I appreciate everyone’s inspiration! THANK YOU and BIG HUGS!!
Have a SUPER weekend!


MelissaAggie98 said...

I'm from the Lady Bloggers Tea are you? I'm your newest follower! If you get a chance, stop on by my blog too for a visit! Have a great weekend!

The Redhead Riter said...

Loved these little projects!!!!!!!!!!

Linda said...

Hi! I'm visiting (and following) from Tuesday Tag Along. Your "finds" turned out great!

Life Happens said...

Very cute! I love things that are easy peasy! Following from Tuesday tag a long!

Hannah from Life Happens.

Dawn K. said...

Love the creativity! Following you from TTA!